Workspace ONE Notebook is a mobile application focusing on the mobile productivity and enterprise content security.
You can connect to your Exchange account through Exchange Web Services (EWS) and manage the notes and tasks associated with that account using Workspace ONE Notebook. Administrators can ensure that DLP and application authentication policies are added to protect Notebook data. You can encrypt data at rest and in-flight, and manage on mobile devices through the Workspace ONE UEM console.
Workspace ONE Notebook application is supported on both Android and iOS platforms.
Features of Workspace ONE Notebook
You can use Workspace ONE Notebook to organize your business data. You can create, synchronize, annotate, and collaborate on documents in one place. Some of the features of this application are:
- Store information in one place and find it easily.
- Create notes using the rich text editor and manage them.
- Attach photos and audio recordings to notes.
- Access flagged emails in your task list.
- Set reminders to complete the high priority tasks.
- Attach and view Office documents as a part of notes.
- Support of editing and syncing of flagged tasks to the server.
- Support of special characters in email addresses through Exchange Authentication.
Requirements to Deploy Workspace ONE Notebook
Deploy Workspace ONE Notebook application as part of your Workspace ONE UEM deployment.
- Access to the endpoint Exchange Web Services is required. The application must access the EWS URL either directly or through the Secure Email Gateway or VMware Tunnel Per-App VPN.
- Notebook supports Exchange Server 2010 and later versions.
- Basic and NTLM authentication are supported.
- The Notebook application requires HTTPS protocol and port 443 to access EWS.
Workspace ONE UEM console 9.3 and later.
- VMware Workspace ONE
- VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
Supported Mobile Operating Systems - iOS 10 and later Android 5.1 and later
- iOS - DOC, DOCX, JPEG, JPG, PDF, MP4, MP3, PPT, PPTX, XLS, and XLSX
- Android - DOC, DOCX, JPEG, JPG, PDF, MP4, MP3, PPT, PPTX, XLS, and XLSX
- Workspace ONE Boxer
- Workspace ONE Web
- Workspace ONE Content