Configure Workspace ONE Notebook using the Certificate-Based Authentication (CBA) with Exchange to authenticate users.
- If you are using a default SDK profile, perform the following steps:
- In the Notebook SDK Profile, select the Integrated Authentication from the menu items.
- If you are using a custom SDK profile, perform the following steps:
- Select the Certificate Authority and Template.
- List the Exchange URL in the Whitelist URL text box.
- Add KVPs such as AccountUseCBA and AccountUseDualAuth under the Custom Settings in the UEM console. For more information about the KVPs, see Application Configurations for Workspace ONE Notebook.