Before you can create an OS Upgrade file/action, you must extract the required files from the APF files. These files are extracted using the MSP Package Builder Utility.
- Start the MSP Package Builder Utility.
- Navigate to and select the appropriate APF file and open it in MSP Package Builder.
- Navigate to Convert to Project dialog box. to open the
- Complete the following text boxes.
- Name – Enter the name for the OS Upgrade project.
- Extract FilesTo – Enter the location the files should be saved to or select the Browse button to select the location.
- Select OK to close the Convert to Project dialog box.
- Select Command from the left window pane.
- Select Install and copy the install command from the bottom right window pane.
Consider copy-pasting this install command to a file (Notepad, Word, and so on) so you can access it later while creating the File/Action for the OS Upgrade.