Applications added through product provisioning use the rules and restrictions of the product to manage the installation. Add applications that you want installed onto devices as part of a product.
- Navigate to Add Application. and select
- Enter or select the Organization Group the application is Managed By.
- Select the Upload button and browse for the Application File.
- Select the Choose File button and browse your device for a local application file.
- Select Save and finish uploading the application.
The uploader reviews the version of the application you have selected and compares it to the applications that have already been uploaded in UEM. If it finds a match, it prevents you from uploading it again.
- Select Continue and add the application to the Product Provisioning application list.