Simplify rugged device enrollment in Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch through the Enrollment Configuration wizard. This wizard helps you complete each step in creating a staging package for your Android and Windows Rugged devices.
- Navigate to Configure Enrollment button. and select the
- Select the device platform you want.
- Select the staging enrollment type.
The settings you must configure change based on the enrollment type selected.
- QR Code (Android 7.0 and later only) – Create a QR Code to scan with your Android Work Managed devices to quickly stage the device. The wizard simplifies the configuration process.
- Barcode (Android 6.x and earlier only) – Create a barcode to scan with your Zebra rugged devices to quickly stage the device. The wizard simplifies the barcode configuration process.
- Zebra devices running Android 7.0 and later must follow Generate a Barcode Staging Package.
- Sideload – Download a sideload staging package to automatically configure and enroll a device. For Android devices, this method only supports Android (Legacy) enrollment. Files and commands are transferred to devices through a USB connection.
- Web (Windows Rugged only) – Configure a Web URL that users can browse to from a device to download a Staging Package that automatically configures and enrolls the rugged device. In this method, users are guided through an enrollment wizard.
- Select Configure.