Remove a product from an existing product set. This action requires following specific rules due to the complicated relation between products and business rules.
Removing a product from a product set raises the rank of all products previously ranked below the removed product by one. If multiple products are removed, the remaining products are adjusted by one rank for each product removed. See Change the Product Ranking in a Product Set for more information on what happens when product ranks are adjusted.
Any modifications made during the edit of a product set do not take effect until you save the product set.
- Navigate to .
- Find the product set you want to remove a product from and select the Edit icon ().
- Select the Products tab.
- Select the check box for each product you want to remove from the product set.
- Select the Delete button to remove the products.
- Manually adjust the product rank as needed according to your business needs.
- Select Save to remove the product from the product set.