You can move the pull service from one relay server to another relay server by taking the following steps.
- On the old relay server, locate the appsettings.json file and find the custom "discoveryText" value including the GUID. Select and copy this string to the clipboard with Ctrl-C.
- Uninstall the pull service from the old relay server manually.
- Using the latest version of the PS installer, install the pull service onto the new relay server.
- From the Workspace ONE UEM console, update the FTP server details of the new relay server, located in the Device Connection tab.
- In the Pull Connection tab, paste the custom discovery text you copied in step 1 in the Pull Discovery Text text box with Ctrl-V.
The custom discovery text is now copied from the old machine to the new machine.
- Save and activate the relay server from the UEM console.
- Restart the pull service.