Workspace ONE UEM lets you access detailed information about the devices, users, and applications in report form that you can analyze with Excel.
Custom reports have moved locations. Navigate to.
For more information, see the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Products Guide.
Workspace ONE UEM Reports
The reports functionality allows you to access detailed information about the devices, users, and applications in your Workspace ONE UEM solution. The exports of these reports are in XLSX or CSV (comma-separated values) format. You can view and analyze both file formats with Microsoft Excel.
Use this information to troubleshoot your deployment and make informed decisions on what actions to take. The exports of these reports are in comma-separated values (CSV) format.
- More intuitive interface.
- Improved report generation reliability.
- Easier filter selection.
- Faster download times.
- Enhanced export status tracing capability.
- Streamlined reports subscription functionality.
Expand your database with File Storage and Reports Storage.
- File Storage stores reports, content, and application in a separate file storage server.
- Reports Storage stores Workspace ONE UEM Reports in a dedicated file store separate from all other content.
Optimize the storage of your Workspace ONE UEM Reports through reports storage. This storage feature increases the performance of Workspace ONE UEM Reports. Consider enabling reports storage if you see a performance impact on your Workspace ONE UEM database when using reports.
For more information, see Reports Storage.
Reports for Workspace ONE Intelligence
For all procedures and information surrounding reports for Workspace ONE Intelligence, refer to the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation on docs.vmware.com.