To apply application management features built on the Workspace ONE SDK framework, you must apply the applicable default or custom profile to an application.
When you make changes to the default or custom profile, Workspace ONE UEM applies these edits when you select Save.
Changes can take a few minutes to push to end-user devices. Users can close and restart Workspace ONE UEM applications to receive updated settings. Make other configurations and then save the application and create assignments for its deployment.
- Navigate to .
- Add or edit an application.
- Select a profile on the SDK tab.
Setting Description Default Settings Profile
- For Android applications, select the .
- For Apple iOS applications, select the .
Custom Settings Profiles For Android and Apple iOS applications, select the applicable legacy or custom profile.
- Make other configurations and then save the application and create assignments for its deployment.