In order to ensure there are no issues encountered during the enrollment process, please check that you have the following items:
- Stable Wi-Fi connection
- Supported devices for bulk enrollment
- Valid user credentials from the console
- Turn on your device and connect to Wi-Fi. The device needs to be enrolled from factory reset state.
- If you are not able to connect, go to https://me.samsungknox.com after the Device Setup Wizard is complete.
- Tap the Enroll button to begin.
- Tap Continue when you receive a prompt to enroll with Knox:
If you have any questions or concerns, tap CONTACT YOUR IT ADMINISTRATOR and select a phone or email option if available.
If you don’t belong to the organization listed, tap CONTACT SAMSUNG.
Your credentials will be validated and your device will be enrolled in your organization’s enterprise IT environment. Depending on your staging user type, you may have to enter your personal credentials to complete enrollment.