Add and configure Send as a public application to the Workspace ONE UEM console. Adding Send app as a public application and pushing through the Catalog enables easier management from the UEM console.
- Navigate to .
- Select Add Application.
- Configure the text boxes that display and select Next.
Setting Description Managed By View the organization group where the application is uploaded. Platform Choose the appropriate platform. Only iOS and Android devices are supported currently. Source Select to search for the application in the App store and Play store. Name Enter Workspace ONE Send.
- Locate and select the Workspace ONE Send app in the Search results page.
- Review the information that automatically populates in the Details tab.
- Under the Assignment tab, choose the app delivery mode as On-Demand or Automatic.
- On Demand
Deploys app to the App Catalog and lets the device user decide if and when to install it. This option is the best choice for app that is not critical to the organization. Allowing users to download the content when they want helps conserve bandwidth and limits unnecessary traffic.
Deploys app to a device upon enrollment. If the device is enrolled, this option immediately prompts users to install the content on their devices. This option is the best choice for app that is critical to your organization and its mobile users.
- On Demand
- (Optional) Make necessary updates in the Email Settings tab.
- Select Save.