Use the Workspace ONE Send app on your iOS device to open the attachments from any of the supported Workspace ONE apps into Office 365 apps and the reverse.
- In the Workspace ONE app, select an attachment and navigate to More Options.
- Tap Open in. The file opens into Send.
- Select any of the O365 app from the set of apps listed in the Workspace ONE Send.
- If the Microsoft Azure PIN policy is configured by your Azure portal administrator, enter the pin when prompted to access the O365 app.The file opens into the O365 app in read only mode. If you want to edit the file, save the file in a corporate location such as OneDrive.
- (Optional) After saving the file, you can make edits to the saved file.
- Tap on the saved file, select Send a Copy and then select Send with Another App.
- Select Copy to Send from the list of apps. The file gets attached to the Workspace ONE Boxer.
Within the Workspace ONE Send app, you can also choose the file to copy to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or any of the listed apps.