Workspace ONE UEM can create a sideload staging package that allows you to create one side staging enrollment for all devices and assign the device to an Organization Group as needed.
- Navigate to .
- Choose a previous staging package that you want to create a sideloaded staging package for. Select the More option and select Staging Side Load from the drop-down.
- Choose the Organization Group to which this staging applies.
- Select Download to start downloading the zip file of the staging sideload.
- Download and install the Android Debug Bridge to the computer from which you will stage devices.
For more information, see http://developer.android.com/tools/help/adb.html.
- Unzip the staging file and connect the Smart Glasses to the staging computer.
- Ensure that the Android Debug Bridge is enabled and running on the staging computer.
- Run the autoenroll script.
Note: The auto-enroll script for Google Glass devices allows you to manually enable the following commands: Setting OTA server, Lock ADB access, Set an app into kiosk mode, and enable/disable camera.The device should auto enroll into Workspace ONE UEM.
- Find the script from the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub folder saved to your computer and run the script from within the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub folder.