Complete the SSL certificate pinning by uploading the certificate to the Workspace ONE UEM console.
Configure the SSL certificate for your deployment as described in System / Security / SSL Pinning / Configure.
- In the Workspace ONE UEM console, navigate to .
- Under Device Services, select Upload.
- Select Choose file. Locate the file containing the public key of the certificate bound to the Device Services server endpoint.
If you do not have access to the DS server to retrieve the public key of the bound certificate, most web browsers will allow you to save the public key of a website you visit. The steps to do so will vary depending on the browser you use, but once you view the certificate, you can selector and save the file locally.
- Select Enter to upload and then Submit the certificate key.
- If the environment is leveraging the AirWatch Cloud Trust Service, select Sync. A successful sync is indicated by a green light and a synchronized message indicating the certificate has synced to the Cloud SSL Pinning service.
The sync button pushes the configured DS certs up to the cloud “Trust Service” that lives in Auto Discovery. If the sync button fails, then Auto Discovery will not return the pins they have added and the device may not pin the connection.Note: If you are using an on-premises Trust Service, you do not have to Sync the certificate.