The Content Viewer settings pages lets you configure the various options for the Content Viewer.
If you do not have an RFS instance set up, select Configure.
If you previously installed an RFS instance, select Add.
- Navigate to , at a Customer level Organization Group.
- Select Configure if configuring the first CRE instance.
After the first instance, the option switches to Add.
- On the Assignment screen, select an RFS Node from the same data-center or network as CRE to have content rendered in the SSP. Select Next.
Limit one CRE instance per RFS node.
- Configure the fields on the Details screen. Select Next.
Setting Description Name Provide a name for the content viewer. This name displays in the UEM Console. CRE URL Provide the externally accessible URL for the CRE you set up on your server.
- Assign a Public SSL Certificate on the Authentication screen to establish trust between RFS and the Content Viewer. Select Next.
- Select the Edit icon from the actions menu for the CRE node.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Copy and record the Client ID.
- Select Generate PEM. Copy and paste the text into a text editor, saving it as a .pem file.
Save the text as CreClientCertificate.pem.
- Review the Summary screen. Select Save after reviewing the newly configured settings.
- Select Download under the Installer column and follow the prompts.
- Use the manual utility to upload the SSL certificate to the RFS Tokens server selected during configuration.