As an admin, you can configure DEP-based enrollment within Workspace ONE UEM. DEP settings can be configured at any Organization Group. A wizard displays when you initially configure the DEP Profile, which walks you through the setup process.
The path to the Device Enrollment Program page on the UEM console is Groups & Settings > All Settings > Device & Users > Apple > Device Enrollment Program.
What can you do with the Device Enrollment Program page?
- Supervise devices over-the-air and prevent the removal of the MDM profile.
- Enhance the MDM behavior of your devices.
- Get your encrypted Authentication Token file from Apple by uploading public key to Apple.
- Configure the Authentication settings to On or Off based on your requirements.
- Configure MDM features for your device.
- Select the items during the Apple Setup Assistant workflow that appears after the device is powered on for the first time.
- View the Summary page and review the settings you have selected.
For more information, see Create or Edit the DEP Enrollment Profile in Introduction to Apple Business Manager.