The Notifications settings page enables you to utilize Lifecycle Notifications, which can be configured to supply enrollment and unenrollment confirmation emails.
- Current Setting – Select whether to Inherit or Override the displayed settings. Inherit means use the settings of the current organization group's parent OG, while Override enables the settings for editing so you can modify the current OG's settings directly.
This optional setting can be configured by navigating toand entering the following options for the following sections.
- Device Unenrolled - Send an email notification when a device unenrolls.
- Device Enrolled Successfully - Send an email notification when a device enrolls successfully.
- Device Blocked by Enrollment Restriction - Send an email notification if an enrollment restriction blocks a device. You can configure this behavior by navigating to and selecting the Restrictions tab.
|Send Email To.||
- Child Permission – Select the available behavior of child organization groups that exist below the currently selected organization group. Inherit only means child OGs are only allowed to inherit these settings. Override only means they override the settings, and Inherit or Override means you can choose to inherit or override settings in child OGs that exist below the currently selected OG.