The Notifications settings page in Workspace ONE UEM enables you to utilize device Lifecycle Notifications, which can be configured to supply enrollment and unenrollment confirmation emails.
This optional setting can be configured by navigating to.
What can you do with the Workspace ONE UEM Notifications settings page?
The Notifications settings page allows you to:
- Send an email notification when a device enrolls successfully.
- Send an email notification when a device unenrolls successfully.
- Send an email notification if an enrollment restriction blocks a device. You can configure enrollment restrictions by navigating to Restrictions tab. and selecting the
Determine your Organizational group hierarchy
Before you review and modify settings, understand the two types of inheritance/override options for the organization group hierarchy available at the top and bottom of the settings page and determine your choices. For more information about these settings, see Override Versus Inherit Setting for Organization Groups.
- Current Setting – Select whether to Inherit or Override the displayed settings. Inherit means use the settings of the current organization group's parent OG, while Override enables the settings for editing so you can modify the current OG's settings directly.
- Child Permission – Select the available behavior of child organization groups that exist below the currently selected organization group. Inherit only means child OGs are only allowed to inherit these settings. Override only means they override the settings, and Inherit or Override means you can choose to inherit or override settings in child OGs that exist below the currently selected OG.
|Send Email To