As a Workspace ONE UEM admin, you can configure options for the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Windows Desktop.
What can you do with the Windows Desktop Intelligent Hub Application page?
The path to the settings page in the Workspace ONE UEM console is .
- Turn on the security features Repair Hub and Request Device Log.
- Configure the device ownership type.
- Configure to automatically update the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.
Determine your Organization Group hierarchy
- Current Setting – Select whether to Inherit or Override the displayed settings. Inherit means use the settings of the current organization group's parent OG, while Override enables the settings for editing so you can modify the current OG's settings directly.
- Child Permission – Select the available behavior of child organization groups that exist below the currently selected organization group. Inherit only means child OGs are only allowed to inherit these settings. Override only means they override the settings, and Inherit or Override means you can choose to inherit or override settings in child OGs that exist below the currently selected OG.
Publish Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
Enable to use the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Windows devices to configure device security and protection settings. Enabling this setting allows you to initiate the Repair Hub and Request Device Log features from the Workspace ONE UEM console.
Device Ownership Type
Select the ownership types you want to require enrolling with the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub enrollment method.
Intelligent Hub Automatic Updates
Enable to automatically update the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub when a new version is available.