As a Workspace ONE UEM admin, you can configure the sample interval, the MDM channel security, and privacy settings for the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Windows Desktop devices.
What can you do with the Windows Desktop Intelligent Hub Settings page?
The path to the settings page in the Workspace ONE UEM console is .
- Configure the data sample interval for the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.
- Configure the MDM channel security method for the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.
- Configure privacy options for the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.
Determine your Organization Group hierarchy
- Current Setting – Select whether to Inherit or Override the displayed settings. Inherit means use the settings of the current organization group's parent OG, while Override enables the settings for editing so you can modify the current OG's settings directly.
- Child Permission – Select the available behavior of child organization groups that exist below the currently selected organization group. Inherit only means child OGs are only allowed to inherit these settings. Override only means they override the settings, and Inherit or Override means you can choose to inherit or override settings in child OGs that exist below the currently selected OG.
Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
Data Sample Interval (min) - Defines the intervals at which the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub takes samples of data.
MDM Channel Security - Defines the app layer security between Workspace ONE UEM and the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub. This secure channel uses the enrollment certificate to sign, encrypt, or sign and encrypt communications between the Workspace ONE UEM console and the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.
- Collect Analytics - Configure the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub to collect crash data and send crash reports.