Workspace ONE UEM no longer supports Windows 7. In the past, you could configure the options for the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Windows 7 devices.
What could you do with the Windows 7 Agent Settings page?
The path to the settings page in the Workspace ONE UEM console is .
- Configure intervals for the beacon, data samples, and data transmissions.
- Configure to block enrollment if validation failed.
- Configure to enforce a passcode and automatic updates.
Determine your Organization Group hierarchy
- Current Setting – Select whether to Inherit or Override the displayed settings. Inherit means use the settings of the current organization group's parent OG, while Override enables the settings for editing so you can modify the current OG's settings directly.
- Child Permission – Select the available behavior of child organization groups that exist below the currently selected organization group. Inherit only means child OGs are only allowed to inherit these settings. Override only means they override the settings, and Inherit or Override means you can choose to inherit or override settings in child OGs that exist below the currently selected OG.
Beacon Interval (min)
Enter the time interval (in minutes) at which the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub will check in with the Workspace ONE UEM console.
Data Sample Interval (min)
Enter the time interval (in minutes) at which the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub will collect a data sample from the device.
Data Transmit Interval (min)
Enter the time interval (in minutes) at which the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub will transmit the collected data sample to the console.
This settings also controls how often the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub checks for a new automatic upgrade if enabled.
Block Enrollment if Windows Genuine validation fails
- If a device is enrolled and the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub detects the Windows copy is not genuine, the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub will send an Enterprise Wipe command to the device.
- If a device attempts to enroll and the copy of Windows is not genuine, a Non-Compliance message will display and immediately unenroll a device.
Enforce Passcode Profile
Enable to force the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub to prompt end users for password changes when a passcode profile is installed or updated. This option does not apply to domain-joined devices.
Windows Agent Automatic Updates
Enable to automatically update the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub when an update becomes available.