As an admin, you can configure the options for downloading the specific Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Windows Rugged devices. Use the default CAB file that comes with the Workspace ONE UEM console or upload your own custom files.
What can you do with the Windows Rugged Agent Application page?
The path to the settings page in the Workspace ONE UEM console is .
- Configure the console to use the default CAB file.
- Configure the console to use a custom CAB file you upload. The console supports custom CAB files for Windows Mobile, ARM-based devices on Windows CE, or x86-based devices on Windows CE.
Determine your Organization Group hierarchy
- Current Setting – Select whether to Inherit or Override the displayed settings. Inherit means use the settings of the current organization group's parent OG, while Override enables the settings for editing so you can modify the current OG's settings directly.
- Child Permission – Select the available behavior of child organization groups that exist below the currently selected organization group. Inherit only means child OGs are only allowed to inherit these settings. Override only means they override the settings, and Inherit or Override means you can choose to inherit or override settings in child OGs that exist below the currently selected OG.
Use Default CAB
- Enable to use the default Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Windows Rugged cab file available from the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Disable this option to use custom cabs you upload.
- Fully qualified path on local server to the Agent files For Windows Mobile devices – Enter the file path on the local server for the default cab if you enable the default cab.
- Select to upload a custom cab file to push to Windows Rugged devices.
- Platform – Choose the cab file's specific OS. This option allows you to upload different cabs for different operating systems that your Windows Rugged devices use.
WM Enrollment CAB
Select the custom cab you want to push to devices running Windows Mobile.
CE Enrollment CAB
Select the custom cab you want to push to ARM-based devices running Windows CE.
x86 CE Enrollment CAB
Select the custom cab you want to push to x86-based devices running Windows CE.