The Advanced Installation settings page lets you change settings related to enrollment and Workspace ONE URLs and SSP authentication.
What can you do with Advanced Installation Settings
To access the Advanced Installation Settings navigate to.
Except for the one setting mentioned below, you should not alter the settings on this page unless instructed to do so by Workspace ONE UEM.
You can set the default authentication method displayed on the Self-Service Portal depending on the needs of your organization and user.
Determine your Organization group hierarchy
- Current Setting – Select whether to Inherit or Override the displayed settings. Inherit means use the settings of the current organization group's parent OG, while Override enables the settings for editing so you can modify the current OG's settings directly.
- Child Permission – Select the available behavior of child organization groups that exist below the currently selected organization group. Inherit only means child OGs are only allowed to inherit these settings. Override only means they override the settings, and Inherit or Override means you can choose to inherit or override settings in child OGs that exist below the currently selected OG.
Configure this setting by navigating to SSP Authentication Type to:and set the
- Email – Prompts users for only their email address if you have set up auto discovery.
- Legacy – Prompts users for their Group ID and credentials (username/password).
- Dedicated – Prompts users for only their credentials (username/password). This option defaults a single Group ID for single-customer environments.