The Proxy settings page lets you configure various proxy settings if you want to have proxies set up for any of the components listed on this page.
- Current Setting – Select whether to Inherit or Override the displayed settings. Inherit means use the settings of the current organization group's parent OG, while Override enables the settings for editing so you can modify the current OG's settings directly.
Console Proxy Settings
- Outbound Connections Go via Proxy – Lets you set up a proxy for outbound connections from the Console server.
Device Services Proxy Settings
- Device Services Connections Go via Proxy – Lets you set up a proxy for outbound connections from the Device Services server.
APNs Proxy Settings
- APNs Messages Go via proxy – Lets you set up a SOCKS or a HTTP proxy to be used for making outbound connections from the Messaging Service to send APNs messages.
If using a SOCKs proxy for legacy APNs over port 2195, no changes are required to support HTTP/2 post-upgrade to a supported version. It is recommended to leverage the Test Connection over HTTP/2 button under the APNs Settings page to confirm this will be successful.
Google Play Store Proxy Settings
- Enable – Lets you set up a proxy to be used for making outbound connections to the Google Play Store.