The Localization Editor allows administrators to personalize UI text in the system to match internal word choice or regional preferences for all users.
Use the Override option to ensure that corporate language, such as specific technical operations or company structure, are displayed instead of default values in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
If you want to make a large number of customizations to the labels in the UEM console, you can make bulk changes to label content. To make bulk changes to labels, take the following steps.
- Navigate to .
- Select the Modify button. The Modify Label Content screen displays.
- Select the Locale language from the drop down menu.
- Select the Download button to save a CSV (comma separated values) template to a local storage space on your device.
- Open this file with Excel and make your changes to it, saving your changes at the conclusion.
- In the Modify Label Content screen, select the Choose File button and locate the saved CSV template on your device.
- Select the Upload button. The customizations you made to the CSV file are applied to your Workspace ONE UEM deployment.
Note: Device side label updates take effect after the Internet Information Service (IIS) app pool refreshes on your Device Services server.
What to do next
You can revert any localization changes made back to its original state.
- Select the label key you want to revert by clicking its check box.
- Select Revert.