The Telecom General page displays the current Telecom configuration and lets you change the various options available through Telecom Management.
- Current Setting – Select whether to Inherit or Override the displayed settings. Inherit means use the settings of the current organization group's parent OG, while Override enables the settings for editing so you can modify the current OG's settings directly.
- Enable Telecom Management – Enable to use the Workspace ONE UEM Telecom Management system and configure the various options.
Changing the Pooled Plan Usage ranges in the System Settings menu only configures how users' plan consumption is displayed on the Telecom Dashboard, and is for reference purposes only. Data presented and configured in the UEM console may not reflect actual carrier billing.
Workspace ONE UEM default values for Usage Ranges are:
|0 to 499 minutes||0 up to 1 GB||0 to 499 messages|
|Low||500 to 999 minutes||1 up to 2 GB||500 to 999 messages|
|Medium||1000 to 1499 minutes||2 up to 3 GB||1000 to 1499 messages|
|High||1500 to 1999 minutes||3 up to 4 GB||1500 to 1999 messages|
|Very High||2000+ minutes||4+ GB||2000+ messages|
- Change These Settings – Selecting this option opens Devices & Users / Apple / Apple iOS / Hub Settings.
- Change These Settings – Selecting this opens Devices & Users / Android / Hub Settings.
- Change These Settings – Selecting this opens Devices & Users / General / Privacy.
- Child Permission – Select the available behavior of child organization groups that exist below the currently selected organization group. Inherit only means child OGs are only allowed to inherit these settings. Override only means they override the settings, and Inherit or Override means you can choose to inherit or override settings in child OGs that exist below the currently selected OG.