As an admin, you can configure the settings required to connect to your Jasper account. Through Workspace ONE UEM, you can use Jasper to remotely manage the SIM cards on your user devices and extract usage information from the carriers directly.
What can you do with the Jasper Integration settings page?
The path to the settings page on the UEM console is.
With the Jasper Integration settings page, you can:
- Enable the settings required to integrate Jasper with Workspace ONE UEM for managing the SIM cards.
- Authenticate and connect to your Jasper account.
- Test the connectivity between your Jasper account and Workspace ONE UEM.
Determine your Organization group hierarchy
Before you review and modify the settings, understand the two types of inheritance/override options for the organization group hierarchy available at the top and bottom of the settings page and determine your choice. For more information about these settings, see Override Versus Inherit Setting for Organization Groups.
- Current Setting – Select whether to Inherit or Override the displayed settings. Inherit means use the settings of the current organization group's parent OG, while Override enables the settings for editing so you can modify the current OG's settings directly.
- Child Permission – Select the available behavior of child organization groups that exist below the currently selected organization group. Inherit only means child OGs are only allowed to inherit these settings. Override only means they override the settings, and Inherit or Override means you can choose to inherit or override settings in child OGs that exist below the currently selected OG.
|Jasper Integration||You must enable this setting to use the Jasper Integration system to configure the user settings.|
|Username||Enter the username associated with your Jasper account.|
|Password||Enter the password associated with your Jasper account. Re-enter the pasword in the Confirm Password text box.|
|API Key||Enter your API generated from your Jasper console.|
|API URL||Enter the API URL associated with your Jasper account.|
- Test Connection – Select to check if there is connectivity between the Workspace ONE UEM console and the Jasper account.
- Clear Account – Select to clear all the Jasper Integration settings.