The Telecom Data report provides information about data usage, call usage, SIM card details and roaming status of devices. The acquired data is required to understand the billing details and device usage details.
To access the telecom report data:
- Navigate to .
- Select Filters and then select Telecom Management from the Category drop-down menu.
The Device Usage Detail Telecom report is displayed.
- Select the Device Usage Detail report.
- Select the Organization Group and the date and time for the Devices Seen Since text box. Select Run.
The Exports List screen appears stating that the report is exported and is available for download on the Exports page.
- Navigate to to dowload the report.
Subscribe to a Report
Workspace ONE UEM allows you to subscribe to reports so that they are automatically generated and sent to you through email in your desired format at regular intervals of your choosing. You can configure your report subscription and distribute it.
- Locate the report for which you may like to configure a subscription.
- Select REPORT SUBSCRIPTIONS to run the Subscribe Report window.
- Enter the parameters of the report as required and select Next.
- Configure the schedule for report generation and select SAVE.
Setting Description To The email address to use for report delivery. You may add more than one email address. Recurrence Select Once, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly and specify the day and frequency of the recurrence. Date/Time Enter the date and time and End By date and time. You can alternately select No End Date. Subject The subject for the report delivery email. Message Enter a message for the report delivery email.