Network usage rules enable you to control the applications that can access data based on the network connection type or roaming status of device. These rules help you to manage data charges when employees are using their devices.
Use granular controls to apply different rules to different apps as needed.
This feature is applicable only for iOS 9 platform.
- Navigate to Apple iOS.. Select
- Configure the profile's General settings.
These settings determine how the profile is deployed and who receives it. For more information on General settings, refer to the VMware Workspace ONE UEM Mobile Device Management Guide.
- Select the Network Usage Rules payload from the list.
- Add or select the public, internal, or purchased applications.
- Choose to Allow Cellular Data and Allow Data Roaming.
Both options are selected by default.
- Select Save & Publish.