Procedure (On the Print Server)
- Configure MDM settings such as IP address and port number using appropriate tool for the printer to communicate with print server.
- Push the POWER button on the printer for a few seconds to start the printer.
- Z-MODE is displayed on LCD if the printer is a B-EP printer and Online in case of a B-FP3D printer.
- On receiving MDM settings, enrollment process starts displaying Installing status message on the screen.
Procedure (On the UEM console)
- Open a web browser, and log into the UEM console.
- Navigate to
- Select Refresh to refresh the UEM console information.
- Confirm that the printer is enrolled.