- Select Open field, and select OK.
and type services.msc in the
- On the following screen, confirm the Status field displays TOSHIBA AirWatch Connector.
- If Started is not displayed in the Status field, select the name TOSHIBA AirWatch Connector, and select the Start icon. Wait for about 15 seconds.
- On the following screen, confirm that the status of TOSHIBA AirWatch Connector is Started.
If Started is displayed in the Status field, then the installation is successful. Started means that TOSHIBA AirWatch Connector has started and the connection to Workspace ONE UEM server is complete at startup.
Non-display of a status means that TOSHIBA AirWatch Connector has not started and cannot connect to Workspace ONE UEM server at startup.
- If Started is not displayed, uninstall TOSHIBA AirWatch Connector and try the installation again.
- Go back to UEM console, and select Refresh icon to refresh UEM console information and to update the notification endpoint.