Configure Per-App or Full Device Tunnel for Android devices to provide secure access to your corporate applications and resources. Using this functionality requires you to configure and install the Per-App Tunnel component as part of your VMware Tunnel installation.
- Navigate to Android (Legacy) or Android for Work. For a Samsung Knox deployment, select Android and then select Container. and select
- Configure the profile's General settings.
- Expand the VPN payload from the list and click ADD.
- Enter a Connection Name and select Workspace ONE Tunnel as the Connection Type.
The Server text box populates automatically with your VMware Tunnel component server URL. If this component is not configured, you see a message and hyperlink to the system settings page where you can configure it.
- Select the appropriate DTR from the drop-down list.
- Configure the Always ON VPN setting if desired. If toggled ON, an option to enable Lockdown mode is displayed.
- Select Save & Publish.