Configure Per-App Tunnel for macOS to allow macOS devices to connect to internal sites you define through the VMware Tunnel. This functionality requires you to configure and install the Per-App Tunnel component as part of your VMware Tunnel installation.
- Cofigure VMware Tunnel. For more information, see Configure Per-App Tunnel.
- Configure Network Traffic Rules for Safari Split Tunneling. For more information, see Configure Network Traffic Rules for the Per-App Tunnel.
- Deploy VMware Tunnel.
- Navigate to macOS. Then select User. and select
- Configure the General settings.
- Select the VPN payload from the list.
- Enter a Connection Name and select Workspace ONE Tunnel as the Connection Type.
The Server text box populates automatically with your VMware Tunnel component server URL. If this component is not configured, you see a message and hyperlink to the system settings page where you can configure it.
- Enable App Mapping.
- Add the Bundle ID for each application you want to use with Per-App Tunnel.
To find the Bundle ID for a macOS application, see Extract macOS Bundle ID for Per-App Tunnel.
- Select Save & Publish.