VMware Tunnel is backwards compatible with updated versions of the Workspace ONE UEM console. Upgrade the VMware Tunnel product whenever you perform any major version upgrades.
- Access the Unified Access Gateway admin UI from a browser.
- Select Configure Manually.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Export Unified Access Gateway Settings.
- Download the new OVA package from Workspace ONE UEM Resources.
Workspace ONE UEM Resources are available at Download Unified Access Gateway.
- Deploy the new OVA in place of the existing OVA. Follow the steps you used before. See Deploy VMware Tunnel using vSphere.
- Instead of manually configuring the settings, select Import Settings.
- Browse for the downloaded export JSON file.
- Select Import.