Deploying the VMware Tunnel for your Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch environment involves setting up the initial hardware, configuring the server information and app settings in the Workspace ONE UEM console, downloading an installer file, and running the installer on your VMware Tunnel server.
- Review the different supported architectures of VMware Tunnel and determine which deployment model you plan to use.
- Configure your server with the appropriate network rules.
- Configure VMware Tunnel settings in the UEM console.
- (Optional) Configure various VMware Tunnel functionality within the UEM console, depending on your use cases.
- Deploy the VMware Tunnel virtual appliance.
- Run the installer you downloaded post-configuration on your VMware Tunnel server.