You can establish a custom user group outside of your corporate structure, which might be preferred depending upon the kind of user group you need. Custom user groups can only be added at a customer level organization group.
- Navigate to Add and then Add User Group. and select
- Change the user group Type option to Custom.
- Enter the Group Name and Description used to identify the user group in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Confirm the organization group that manages the user group and select Save.
- You can then add users to this new user group by navigating to
.Add multiple users by selecting check boxes to the far-left of each listed user name. Next, select the Management button above the column headings and select Add to User Group.