Notifications are a communication tool designed to keep you informed about events that may impact your operation of Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch. The Notifications button is located next to the Global Search magnifying glass icon.
There are many different kinds of notifications.
- MDM APNs Expiring – You are notified 30 days before APNs for MDM certificates expire, which is a Critical Priority alert. After the APNs certificate expires, the Critical Priority alert is reduced to a High Priority alert. This notification helps you avoid the hassles involved with expired certificates and keeps your devices in contact with Workspace ONE UEM.
- Application APNs Certificate Expiration – You are notified 30 days before APNs for Applications expire, which is a Critical Priority alert. This notification helps you avoid the hassles involved with expired certificates and keeps the apps functional on your devices.
- App Removal Protection – This High Priority alert displays when the Application Removal threshold is crossed. You can act by selecting the Review App Removal link on the Notifications pop-up.
- Device App Log Storage Alert – This notification is a High Priority alert which displays when your storage log exceeds 75% of its capacity. Purge your logs or increase the limit by contacting your support representative. This alert can be dismissed.
- List View Export – This notification appears when the Device or User list view export you requested has been completed and is ready for examination. This notification is an Info Priority level and can be dismissed.
- Peer-to-Peer Server Update Required – You are notified when a new version of the peer-to-peer server becomes available and that you can upgrade your server to avoid service disruptions.
- Provisioning Profile Expiration – You are notified when a provisioning profile containing applications expires, requiring you to regenerate the provisioning profile and update it. This notification is a Critical priority level and cannot be dismissed.
- User Group Merge Pending – This notification lets you know that the user group merge process is pending and in need of admin approval. Such notification happens in two scenarios:
- You have the Auto Merge Changes setting disabled on your Directory-based User Group, which means all changes need approval.
- You have the Auto Merge Changes enabled and the number of changes exceed the Maximum Allowable Changes threshold. The portion of changes above the threshold need admin approval.
- VPP App Auto Update – High priority alerts that notify you when an app installed with Apple Volume Purchase Program has an updated version you can install.