The Console Monitor in Workspace ONE UEM is your central portal for fast access to critical information. With its colorful bar and donut graphs, you can quickly identify important issues and act from a single location.
Selecting any bar or donut graph on the page displays the Device List View. This list view contains all the devices specific to the metric you selected. You can then perform actions such as sending a message to those devices.
For example, select the Antivirus Status donut graph. Within seconds, the Device List View displays with a list of devices whose lack of antivirus software has triggered a policy violation. Select all the devices in this list by clicking the check box to the far left of each device. You can also select the "select all" check box below the Add Device button. The action button cluster displays above the listing. Select the Send button to send a message to the users of the selected devices. You can select an Email, a push notification, or an SMS text message.
Thepage provides summary graphs and detailed views.
- Devices – View the exact number of devices.
- Status breakdown of all devices including registered, enrolled, enterprise wipe pending, device wipe pending and unenrolled.
- Platform breakdown of devices enrolled in Workspace ONE UEM.
- Enrollment history over the past day, past week, and past month.
- Compliance – View which devices are violating compliance policies.
- All compliance policies currently violated by devices, including apps, security settings, geolocation, and more.
- Top violated policies, covering all types of compliance policies established.
- Blacklisted Apps, including all blacklisted apps installed on devices, ranked by order of instances of violation.
- Devices lacking the apps that you want to be installed and ready for your users.
- Profiles – View which profiles are out of date.
- Latest Profile Version, including devices with old versions of each profile.
- Apps – View which applications are associated with devices.
- Latest Application Version, including devices with old versions of each application.
- Most Installed Apps, ranked by devices that have the application currently installed.
For more information see, Tracking and Monitoring Your Application Deployment.
- Content – View devices with content that is out of date.
- Latest Content Version, including each file that is out of date ranked by order of instance.
- Email – View devices that are currently unable to receive email.
- Devices Blocked from email, including devices blocked by default, blacklisted or unenrolled.
- Certificates – View which certificates are set to expire.
- Certificates expiring within one month, one to three months, three to six months, six to 12 months and greater than 12 months. Also, view certificates that have already expired.
The set of devices shown varies depending on your current organization group, including all devices in child organization groups. Switch to lower organization groups and automatically update device results by using the organization group drop-down menu.
Toggle between views by selecting the List View icon () and Chart View icon (). Select any metric to open the Device List View for that specific set of devices. You can then perform actions such as sending a message to those devices.
Customize the Monitor by selecting the Available Sections icon (). Select or deselect check boxes representing available sections (Devices, Compliance, Profiles, and so on) and select Save to craft the Monitor Overview.
Intelligence custom reporting and analytics can provide you with deeper insights about your device fleet. Such insights include enhanced visibility on performance issues, highly effective planning tools, and faster deployment times.
Ensure that you are in a customer type organization group, then navigate to Next button to see how Intelligence works, and opt-in to take advantage of the service., select the
You can opt out of Intelligence custom reporting at any time.
For more information, see the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Products guide.
Industry Templates for iOS
An Industry Template is a collection of mobile applications and device profiles that you can push to your devices, greatly expediting the deployment process.
You can select templates in support of industries such as healthcare and retail and you can edit these templates to fit your needs. For more information, see Apple Industry Templates.