The Console Monitor in Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch is your central portal for fast access to critical information. With its colorful bar and donut graphs, you can quickly identify important issues and act from a single location.
Selecting any bar or donut graph on the page displays the Device List View. This list view contains all the devices specific to the metric you selected. You can then perform actions such as sending a message to those devices.
For example, select the Antivirus Status donut graph. Within seconds, the Device List View displays with a list of devices whose lack of antivirus software has triggered a policy violation. Select all the devices in this list by clicking the check box to the far left of each device. You can also select the "select all" check box below the Add Device button. The action button cluster displays above the listing. Select the Send button to send a message to the users of the selected devices. You can select an Email, a push notification, or an SMS text message.
Thepage provides summary graphs and detailed views.
- Devices – View the exact number of devices.
- Status breakdown of all devices including registered, enrolled, enterprise wipe pending, device wipe pending and unenrolled.
- Platform breakdown of devices enrolled in Workspace ONE UEM.
- Enrollment history over the past day, past week, and past month.
- Compliance – View which devices are violating compliance policies.
- All compliance policies currently violated by devices, including apps, security settings, geolocation, and more.
- Top violated policies, covering all types of compliance policies established.
- Blacklisted Apps, including all blacklisted apps installed on devices, ranked by order of instances of violation.
- Devices lacking the apps that you want to be installed and ready for your users.
- Profiles – View which profiles are out of date.
- Latest Profile Version, including devices with old versions of each profile.
- Apps – View which applications are associated with devices.
- Latest Application Version, including devices with old versions of each application.
- Most Installed Apps, ranked by devices that have the application currently installed.
- Content – View devices with content that is out of date.
- Latest Content Version, including each file that is out of date ranked by order of instance.
- Email – View devices that are currently unable to receive email.
- Devices Blocked from email, including devices blocked by default, blacklisted or unenrolled.
- Certificates – View which certificates are set to expire.
- Certificates expiring within one month, one to three months, three to six months, six to 12 months and greater than 12 months. Also, view certificates that have already expired.
The set of devices shown varies depending on your current organization group, including all devices in child organization groups. Switch to lower organization groups and automatically update device results by using the organization group drop-down menu.
Toggle between views by selecting the List View icon () and Chart View icon (). Select any metric to open the Device List View for that specific set of devices. You can then perform actions such as sending a message to those devices.
Customize the Monitor by selecting the Available Sections icon (). Select or deselect check boxes representing available sections (Devices, Compliance, Profiles, and so on) and select Save to craft the Monitor Overview.
You can export Monitor data in PDF format by selecting the Export icon (). Exporting to PDF is useful for providing daily, weekly, or monthly reports of the current state of your mobile device deployment.