You can assign groups to device profiles, public applications, and compliance policies. You can also assign multiple groups of each individual type (organization, smart, or user) in a single sitting.
- Navigate to .
- Select one or more groups in the listing and select Assign above the column header.
- The Assign page displays the Organization Groups, Smart Groups, and User Groups you selected.
- Assign them by initiating a search for a Profile, a Public Application, and Compliance Policy. You may choose up to 10 profiles, up to 10 public applications, and a single compliance policy.
You can only choose multiple entities of a single type per session. For example, you may assign multiple groups to up to 10 different profiles in a single command. However, you may not, in a single command, assign multiple groups to 10 profiles, 10 apps, and a compliance policy. If you have multiple entities of multiple types, you must undertake separate assignment sessions for each type (profiles, apps, and policies).
- Select Next to display the View Device Assignment page which you can use to confirm the groups assignment.
- Select Save & Publish to finalize the assignment.