Create basic user accounts for your end users if you are not integrating a directory service with Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch. Basic user accounts are also useful for testing purposes because they can be created quickly and disposed of afterward.
- Can be used for any deployment method.
- Requires no technical integration.
- Requires no enterprise infrastructure.
- Can enroll into potentially multiple organization groups.
- Credentials only exist in Workspace ONE UEM and do not necessarily match existing corporate credentials.
- Offers no federated security.
- Single sign on not supported.
- Workspace ONE UEM stores all user names and passwords.
- Cannot be used for Workspace ONE Direct Enrollment.