To save time, you can import multiple Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)/Active Directory (AD) user groups into the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Navigate to Add. and select
- Select Batch Import.
- Enter the basic information including Batch Name and Batch Description in the Workspace ONE UEM console.
- Under Batch File (.csv), select the Choose File button to locate and upload the completed CSV file.
- Alternately, select the link Download template for this batch type and save the comma-separated values (CSV) file and use it to prepare a new importation file.
- Open the CSV file, which has several columns corresponding to the settings that display on the Add User Group page. Columns with an asterisk are required and must be entered with data. Save the file.
- The last column heading in the CSV file template is labeled "GroupID/Manage (Edit and Delete)/Manage(Users and Enrollment)/UG assignment/Admin Inheritance." This column heading corresponds to the settings and abides by the logic of the Permissions tab of the Edit User Group page. For details, see Edit User Group Permissions.
- Select Import.
- If the Batch Import does not complete successfully, view and troubleshoot errors by selecting Errors hyperlink. . You can view specific batch import errors by clicking the