You can compare the settings of one organization group to another to mitigate version migration issues. The Organization Group Compare feature is only available for on-premises customers.
You can perform the following tasks when you compare OG settings.
- Upload XML files containing the OG settings from different Workspace ONE UEM software versions.
- Eliminate the possibility of a difference in configuration causing problems during version migration.
- Filter the comparison results, allowing you to display only the settings you are interested in comparing.
- Search for a single setting by name with the search function.
- Navigate to .
- Select an OG in your environment from the left drop-down menu (labeled with the numeral 1). Alternatively, upload the XML settings file by selecting the Upload button and selecting an exported OG setting XML file.
- Select the comparison OG on the right drop-down menu (labeled with the numeral 2).
- Display a list of all settings for both selected organization groups by selecting the Update button.
- Differences between the two sets of OG settings are automatically highlighted.
- You can optionally enable the Show Differences Only check box. This check box displays only those settings that apply to one OG but not the other.
- Individual settings that are empty (or not specified) display in the comparison listing as 'NULL'.