You can exclude groups from the assignment of device profiles and compliance policies with as much ease as assigning groups to these device products.
- While adding a device profile or compliance policy, select Yes next to the Exclusions setting to display the Excluded Groups option.
- In the Excluded Groups setting, select groups that you want to exclude from the assignment of this profile or policy.
- You can enter the first few letters of the group by name and the auto-search function shows you all the groups whose name corresponds to the string you entered.
- You can select one or more organization groups, user groups, or smart groups.
- You can make a new smart group by selecting the Create Smart Group button.
- Select Save and Publish (for device profiles) or Next (for compliance policies) and continue the process for those tasks.