You must occasionally renew APNs Certificates to enable and maintain secure communications between your iOS devices and Workspace ONE UEM.
- Navigate to .
- Select the Renew button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the link 'MDM_APNsRequest.plist' and choose a location in which to save the PLIST file, which you must upload to Apple the next step.
- There is an instructions link that shows you how to use the Apple Push Certificates Portal to upload a certificate request. Provided on this page is a convenient Go To Apple button that opens the Apple Push Certificates Portal in a new tab of your browser.
- You need two items to continue:
- The Workspace ONE UEM Certificate Request, which is the PLIST file that you saved to your device.
- The Apple ID that you originally used to create the certificate, which is displayed in item 2 of the Step 1 Sign Request.
- Click Next to advance to the next page where you must enter your Apple ID and upload the Apple-issued Workspace ONE UEM MDM certificate (PEM file).
- Select Save.