Take advantage of advanced MDM functionality by integrating your environment for Workspace ONE UEM powered by AirWatch with existing enterprise infrastructures including directory services, email management with SMTP, and content management repositories.
- Email Relay (SMTP) – Provide security, visibility, and control for mobile email.
- Directory Services (LDAP/AD) – Take advantage of existing corporate groups to manage users and devices.
- Microsoft Certificate Services – Use existing Microsoft certificate infrastructure for a Workspace ONE UEM deployment.
- Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP PKI) – Configure certificates for Wi-Fi, VPN, Microsoft EAS and more.
- Email Management Exchange 2010 (PowerShell) – Securely connect Workspace ONE UEM to enforce policies with corporate email servers.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) – Integrate with BES for streamlined BlackBerry management.
- Third-party Certificate Services – Import certificate management systems to be managed within the Console.
- Lotus Domino Web Service (HTTPS) – Access Lotus Domino content and features through your AW deployment.
- Content Repositories – Integrate with SharePoint, Google Drive, SkyDrive, file servers, and network shares.
- Syslog (Event log data) – Export event log data to be viewed across all integrated servers and systems.
- Corporate Networks – Configure Wi-Fi and VPN settings, provision device profiles with user credentials for access.
- System Information and Event Management (SIEM) – Record and compile device and console data to ensure security and compliance with regulations and corporate policies.
For more information on how to integrate Workspace ONE UEM with these infrastructures, see Workspace ONE Access Documentation. See also VMware Tunnel Admin Guide, the AirWatch Logging Guide, and the AirWatch Installation Guide, each available on docs.vmware.com. You can also search for these topics on docs.vmware.com.