Manage your smart groups by editing, assigning, unassigning, excluding, and deleting them with the Workspace ONE UEM console.
View the entire list of smart groups by navigating to. Admins can only see groups which they can manage based on their permissions settings.
The columns Groups, Assignments, Exclusions, and Devices each feature links which you can select to view detailed information.
- Selecting links in the Assignments or Exclusions columns display the View Smart Group Assignments screen.
- Selecting a link in the Devices column displays the showing only those devices included in the smart group.
- You can Filter your collection of groups by Group Type (Smart, Organization, User, or all) or by Assigned status. Assigned status shows whether the group is assigned, is excluded, both, or neither.
- You can Assign a smart group directly from the listing.
Delete a Smart Group
When you have no further use for a smart group, you can delete it. You can only delete one smart group at a time. Selecting more than one smart group causes the Delete button to be unavailable.
Before you can delete a smart group, it cannot be assigned to any device product. See Unassign a Smart Group.
If you are certain the smart group you want to delete is unassigned, then take the following steps.
- Navigate to and locate the smart group you want to delete from the listing.
- Select the check box to the left of the smart group you want to delete.
- Select Delete from the actions menu that displays.
Results: The unassigned smart group has been removed.