You can use the UEM Console to generate and send a registration token, which is a highly secure method of enrolling a mobile device.
- Navigate to Edit User for a user.
and select This process also works with creating users.The Add / Edit User page displays.
- Scroll down and select a Message Type.
- Email for directory users
- SMS for basic user accounts
- Select a Message Template. Next, select Save and Add Device.
You can use the default template or create a template by selecting the link underneath that opens the Message Template page in a new tab.The Add Device screen displays.
- Review General information about the device and confirming information about the Message itself. Once finished, select Save to send the token to the user using the selected message type.
Note: The token is not accessible through the UEM console for security.