Autodiscovery Enrollment simplifies the enrollment process enrolling devices to intended environments and organization groups (OG) using end-user email addresses.
- Navigate to Auto Discovery setting. Enter your login email address in Auto Discovery AirWatch ID and select Set Identity.
and enable the
- If necessary, navigate to https://my.workspaceone.com/set-discovery-password to set the password for Auto Discovery service. Once you have registered and selected Set Identity, the HMAC Token auto-populates. Click Test Connection to ensure that the connection is functional.
- Enable the Auto Discovery Certificate Pinning option to upload your own certificate and pin it to the auto discovery function. You can review the validity dates and other information for existing certificates, and also can Replace and Clear these existing certificates.
- Select Add a certificate and the settings Name and Certificate display. Enter the name of the certificate you want to upload, select the Upload button, and select the cert on your device.
- Select Save to complete an autodiscovery setup.