You can see information for a single device and access user and device management actions quickly by viewing the Device Details page in Workspace ONE UEM.
Access Device Details by selecting a device friendly name from one of the available Dashboards, or by using the available search tools in the Workspace ONE UEM console. A Friendly Name is the label you assign to a device to help you differentiate it from devices of the same make and model.
Main Page Major Sections
- Notification Badges – Displays the Compromised State, Compliance Violations, Enrollment Date, time Last Seen for the selected device, and GPS/Location Service Availability (for Android devices only).
- Security – Displays security settings such as which management software was used for enrollment, passcode status, and data protections.
- If you enroll a device with the Browser Web app or Container app and later download and run the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app on the device, the 'Managed by Container' indicator changes to 'Hub Registered' to reflect the presence of the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub.
- User Info – Displays basic user information including full name and email.
- Device Info – Displays device details such as organization group, location, smart groups, serial number and other identifying labels, power status, storage capacity, physical memory, warranty information, last reboot time (Android only), and device tags in alphabetical order. Battery health applies to Zebra Android devices only.
- Profiles – Displays all profiles such as installed (active), assigned (inactive), and unmanaged (sideloaded).
- Apps – Displays all installed apps, both automatic apps and on-demand apps.
- Content – Displays content marked as 'Required' by the administrator in the Workspace ONE UEM Managed Repository and in the admin repository.
- Certifications – Displays all installed certificates, including certifications near their expiration date.
- Admin Applications – Displays the installed Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub information including version number.
- Zebra Battery Information (for Zebra Android devices only) – Displays detailed battery information including battery health, manufacture date, serial number, and part number.
Device Details Dashboard
The dashboard displays basic device information such as the device friendly name. Other detailed information includes device type, device model, OS version number, ownership type, device action button cluster, and Recent List indicator.
Selecting the arrow buttons in the Recent List indicator changes the selected device based on its position in the filtered List View.
You can also initiate a Remote Assist session on qualifying devices. For details, see Remote Assist.
|Summary||View general statistics such as Apps, Available OS Updates, Certificates, Content, Device Info, Security, Time Windows, and User Info.|
Display the status, policy name, date of the previous and forthcoming compliance check and the actions already taken on the device. The Compliance tab includes advanced troubleshooting and convenience features.
|Profiles||View all profiles currently assigned, installed, and unmanaged on a device.|
View all apps currently assigned and installed on the device.
The App Compliance column identifies SDK-built applications that are non-compliant with SDK App Compliance settings. Find these settings in .
|Content||View the status, type, name, version, priority, deployment, last update, date, time of views, and content on the device marked 'Required' by the administrator in the Workspace ONE UEM Managed Repository. This tab also provides a toolbar for administrative action (install or delete).|
View current location or location history of a device. Select the Period or length of time you are looking back in Search of location data points. The Custom Period enables you to select a range of dates and times in 5-minute increments. You can also review latitude and longitude coordinates of these data points by moving the pointer over location markers on the map.
Enable the collection of location data by navigating to Hub Settings page. For more information about location data as it relates to privacy, see Privacy Best Practices.and selecting the platform-specific
Edit the number of location data points collected and the minimum distance between locations by navigating to.
Access details about the user of a device and the status of the other devices enrolled to this user.
View details about the time window assigned to the device, including its sync status, applied status, time, and schedule details.
You can direct end users to select Sync Device from the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app, which updates the sync status.
Time window events are logged by the event logger when the minimum logging level is set to Information or Debug. For details, see Event Logs.
These additional menu tabs vary based on the device platform.