View only the desired profiles by using the following filters.
- Status – Filter devices to view Active, Inactive, and All devices.
- Platform – Filter devices by 13 types of platforms or all platforms.
- Smart Group – Filter devices by selecting a smart group from the drop-down menu.
Enables you to customize the column layout of the listing.
- Summary – View the List View with the default columns and view settings.
- Custom – Select only the columns in the List View you want to see. You can also apply selected columns to all administrators at or below the current organization group.
||Save an XLSX or CSV (comma-separated values) file of the entire List View that can be viewed and analyzed with MS Excel. If you have a filter applied to the List View, the exported listing reflects the filtered results.
||Select the column heading to toggle the sorting of the list.
||In both the Summary and Custom views, the Profile Details column displays the name, platform, and payload types.
||Displays the number of payloads specified in the device profile.
||This column shows the status of a profile installation by displaying three icon indicators, each with a hypertext number link. Selecting this link displays the View Devices page, which is a listing of affected devices in the selected category.
- Pending Install () – This indicator displays the number of devices that are scheduled to have the profile installed.
- Installed () – This indicator displays the number of devices on which the profile is assigned and successfully installed.
- Not Installed () – This indicator displays the number of devices to which the profile is assigned but not installed.
- Assigned () – This indicator displays the total number of assigned profiles whether they are installed or not.
- Pending Removal () – This indicator displays the total number of profiles scheduled for removal.
- Removed () – This indicator displays the total number of removed profiles.
- Out of Date () – This indicator appears when an updated version of the installed profile is available.
- Pending Information () This indicator displays when the profile is in a 'held' state. Typical examples of this state include profiles that require information from third party servers (such as VPN profiles involving Websense and zScaler as well as Certificate profiles needing CA data) remain in a held state until contact with these servers is made and the requisite information is obtained.
- Not Assigned – This text only indicator displays when the profile is defined and saved but not yet assigned to devices.
- Not Applicable – This text only indicator displays when the profile is defined, saved, and assigned but there are details in its configuration that make it inapplicable to the devices it is assigned to.
- Installation Failed – This text only indicator displays when the profile is defined, saved, and assigned but there is an error that prevents it from installing successfully.
|Radio button and Edit Icon
The List View features a selection radio button and Edit icon, each to the left of the profile. Selecting the Edit icon () enables you to make basic changes to the profile configuration. Selecting a single radio button causes the Devices button, the XML button, and More Actions button to appear above the listing.
- Devices – View devices that are available for that profile and whether the profile is installed and if not, see the reason why. Survey which devices are in your fleet and manually push profiles if necessary.
- Workspace ONE UEM generates after profile creation. View and save the XML code to reuse or alter outside of the Console.
– Display the XML code that
- More Actions
- Copy – Make a copy of an existing profile and tweak the configuration of the copy to get started with device profiles.
- Activate/Deactivate – Toggle between making a device profile active and inactive.
- Delete – Maintain your roster of profiles by removing unnecessary profiles.