Manage devices in your fleet and perform functions on a particular set of devices with Workspace ONE UEM.
You can examine the data flow with the Monitor and take a closer look at your fleet with Device Dashboard. You can group devices together and create customized lists with the Device List View.
You can also generate Reports and use Tags to easily identify devices. You can even set up the Self-Service Portal (SSP) to enable end users to manage their own devices and reduce the strain on Help Desk personnel. For details, see Self-Service Portal Into Workspace ONE UEM.
As devices are enrolled, you can manage them from the Device Dashboard in Workspace ONE UEM.
The Device Dashboard provides a high-level view of your entire fleet and allows you to act on individual devices quickly. You can view graphical representations of relevant device information for your fleet, such as device ownership type, compliance statistics, and platform and OS breakdowns. You can access each set of devices in the presented categories by selecting any of the available data views from the Device Dashboard.
From the List View, you can take administrative action: send messages, lock devices, delete devices, and change groups associated with the device.
- Security – View the top causes of security issues in your device fleet. Selecting any of the doughnut charts displays a filtered Device List view comprised of devices affected by the selected security issue. If supported by the platform, you can configure a compliance policy to act on these devices.
- Compromised – The number and percentage of compromised devices (jailbroken or rooted) in your deployment.
- No Passcode – The number and percentage of devices without a passcode configured for security.
- Not Encrypted – The number and percentage of devices that are not encrypted for security. This reported figure excludes Android SD Card encryption. Only those Android devices lacking disc encryption are reported in the donut graph.
- Ownership – View the total number of devices in each ownership category. Selecting any of the bar graph segments displays a filtered Device List view comprised of devices affected by the selected ownership type.
- Last Seen Overview/Breakdown – View the number and percentage of devices that have recently communicated with the Workspace ONE UEM MDM server. For example, if several devices have not been seen in over 30 days, select the corresponding bar graph to display only those devices. You can then select all these filtered devices and send out a query command so that the devices can check in.
- Platforms – View the total number of devices in each device platform category. Selecting any of the graphs displays a filtered Device List view comprised of devices under the selected platform.
- Enrollment – View the total number of devices in each enrollment category. Selecting any of the graphs displays a filtered Device List view comprised of devices with the selected enrollment status.
- Operating System Breakdown – View devices in your fleet based on operating system. There are separate charts for each supported OS. Selecting any of the graphs displays a filtered Device List view comprised of devices running the selected OS version.